Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY NIECE!!!

I met my niece on Jan. 28th, 2009.

This is on the way to the hospital.

Japanda was very excited.Here's some doctor stuff.

This is Anna getting ready to pop.
This is Emily being excited.
Anna wants me to take a picture (I did).
Mom was nervous.
Emily was too.
In fact, everyone was nervous (and excited!).
Mitch was glowing when he strolled out to tell us the baby was here. Mom cheered.
We watched a video of the sweet lil baby
The first time I met my beautiful niece.
This is how pretty the sky was on the day Audrey was born.
It seemed like it was pretty just for her.
Everyone was thrilled to see the baby get washed up.
Tha's a clean baby!!!
It doesn't get any cuter than this.
I was wrong...much cuter.
It was truly a magical day, and love at first sight. We walked into the room and saw Anna cradling the baby to her chest, spent and exhausted after a long hard day. Anna looked up at Mom, then looked down at Audrey and started to cry in happiness. She said, "We made it!" and smiled through the tears. I don't think I have ever seen Anna look more beautiful. It was one of the happiest days of my life.

Welcome to the world baby Audrey!

5 comments:

msinterpret said...

I got teary at work reading this. Congratulations!

Nana said...

I think this is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. It made me cry. I am so happy for everyone. What a beautiful baby. I love you. Nana

Dougpad said...

You are going to be her favorite uncle!

Proud to be a part of this clan!

Unknown said...

Great work, Jeremy. Nice link from taterbaby.com

Anonymous said...

This is Sarah, Mitchell and Anna's neighbor that you met the other night. Your tribute to Audrey is just too sweet. She is a lucky girl to have an uncle like you, I think. And the sunset was beautiful that day!