Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oi

It's like about 3am and I am wiped. We have been frantically getting stuff done and I am almost at the breaking point. I think when we get to China we will be so relived to have just made it that we won't even be nervous! We got all of our prescriptions and stuff today, and we are moving the stuff we are keeping to Ma's tomorrow. The plan so far is to be out by Wed. at 5. Then we should be crashing at our friend Dottie's and she will take us to the airport on Thur. We did a "planning" pack of all our stuff and it seems to mostly fit, so that's nice. I'm working in the office and Emily just crashed. Just wanted to put this up so everyone can be in the know. We sure have felt a lot of love from friends and family recently and it has been so nice. It makes it a little harder to leave to be honest. I think the hardest thing is leaving my niece. She is so wonderful and beautiful. I have to keep packing now, but I will update as soon as I have another chance.

1 comment:

Theresa Mattiello said...

Wow I feel for you guys! Sounds super stressful now, but I think once y'all get there and get settled time is gonna fly. You're going to have so much fun and it's going to be an amazing adventure! Send me a postcard or something! 2721 Spring Garden St. Greensboro, NC 27403. You guys take care. Enjoy Seattle this week and just relax! :)