Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finally Done!

I finally finished my guitar project.

My friend asked how it sounded, and my response was, "Like cheap parts put together by and amateur." And that's the truth. I tried my best to set it up, but some of the pre drilled holes were off kilter, and the pickup jack was already all bent out of shape. I'm not sure how much more effort I want to put into this, but it gave me a real idea of what it takes to assemble a guitar. Doing a setup is way more fun than building one.


In other news, I have been to some pretty great shows recently: Liturgy, Boombox, Mountain Goats, and Thurston Moore. I think Thurston's show was the best. Emily got me ticks for valentines day. School is going well and I have started recording some stuff on my computer at home. Also I'm taking guitar lessons. So far the status is: I suck. But hopefully I will get better. The End.

1 comment:

infinitezest said...

you don't suck! and your guitar looks great, I could've never put something like that together. we will go to a show soon, I promise :)