Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wow (again)

So I know it has been forever since I have posted anything and tons has happened. I graduated, went back to work, cut off my beard, had a yard sale, found a great local band I like to go see, started getting another band together with some friends, and much more. But I'm not writing about that. I'm writing about how I can't sleep because I am so excited about going to Disney World tomorrow! I have the first leg of the drive and I know I should be sleeping, but I'm just too nervous and excited. I hope everyone who sees this has a nice week because I'm going to have a great one. When I get back I hopefully will be able to write a little more, plus I will add a link to the band's myspace (ooooh).
Love,
J.

1 comment:

Katie Caldwell said...

I hope you're having a blast at Disney!! :D