Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Want To Believe!

Netflix has added X-Files to its watch instant and I have been hooked! It is so much fun to re watch all these great shows. The big news is that Emily graduated! It was a fun little ceremony and her ma and sis came to see it. We ate a ginormous Chinese Buffet (literally the whole thing!) to celebrate. We are still waiting to hear word on our work visas for China, and are trying to get prepped. I spent most of this evening going through books, DVDs, and VHS trying to get rid of stuff. I have SOOOOOO many books. It is redonkulous. I recently got a kindle as there is a dearth of english language books in China for me to read. Emily and I have spent many an hour over the past week trying to build me a nice kindle library. I don't care for it much, but need to get used to it. There's just something about paper that is so much better. Emily assures me I will grow accustomed to the little "flash" it makes when you flip pages. Cornbread is perturbed by all of the hubbub. More news when I get it!

No comments: