Monday, May 31, 2010

My Free Chicken Samich

I got a free chicken samich today. It was chicken, and samich. Emily got it for me from the store. It came with a cup of mints, free coffee until Jan., and one free ice cream coupon. Sweet. I worked muchas today. It was not so fun. But free samich made it better. Emily says she doesn't want to work this summer. I say, "Bad Emily!" But really I just want her to be happy. Emily dislikes work but also dislikes frugality. It does not usually work out so well. I am watching a great documentary about Athens Georgia during the 80s music scene boom. I want to move there after China, after moving back to gboro to finish recording college, after getting puppy. Pylon is sweet. Emily made a nice monster doll. She hopes to sell it for cost of living expenses for the summer. It may not work out. Cornbread does nothing all day. He has decided warm weather is not for animals wearing furry rabbit skin coats. I am selling lots of books on amazon. Let me know if you want something before I sell it. I am tired. There is homework to be done that I am putting off until tomorrow. I think that it is perhaps time for ice cream. Chunky monkey here I come.

No comments: