Monday, April 4, 2011

Wasting TIme

Emily got sick and I've been whiling away the time surfing on ebay. It's tax return time and even though this year I have to save the money for settling in when we get home I still have been looking. Usually at this time of year I get ye olde tax money and blow it on a guitar or something fun as well as paying off the old credit card. But this year I have to save it. Not that I haven't almost pulled the trigger on a few guitars! I got back out my guitar book and am trying to force myself to realize that practicing means actually learning not just the usual endless noodling that I so enjoy. I spent time getting a guitar here and now I have to find a way to get rid of it. It is much easier to acquire guitars in China than it is to sell them! Oh well. Not a big problem if I do say so. I did have an awesome thing happen this week. I got to talk to JED!!! It was his birthday and we fought skype until it let me give him a call. Good times! Can't wait to get home...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

makes me miss my guitar...but I get what you mean about the difficulty of practicing. I only want to when I'm roughly 1000miles from my parents house when I keep it.

Jeremiah Paddock said...

Thanks for the comment Tori! I checked out your blog and found it very interesting.