Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years!!!

What a great year! And 2014 has mucho good times planned too!  We are getting stuff packed, scheduling trucks, making endless trips to Goodwill and the ABC store (for boxes).  Emily, Nataly and I all went to the AWESOME Mantras new years eve show at the blind tiger.  They are by far my favorite band and it was an amazing show.  I've added my December 2013 reading list to this blog.  I plan on bringing the yearly list back.  There are tons of great shows in 2014 that we are already planning for, and I also plan on being all up in that open mic in Hartsville ;)

December 2013 Reading List:

  • Teranesia, by Greg Egan
  • Berserker Man, by Fred Saberhagen
  • Living with the Dead, by Rock Scully and David Dalton
  • The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
  • Tunnel in the Sky, by Robert Heinlein
  • Space Cadet, by Robert Heinlein
  • Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiassen
  • Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern, by Anne McCaffrey

No comments: