Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Critical Digital V







(Sadly, about 7 pictures disappeared from the camera here. It's an unfortunate side effect of using a $19 digital camera. It wouldn't turn on, so I tried switching batteries. Unfortunately the camera will NOT keep photos when the batteries are removed. It still wouldn't switch on so I put the old batteries back in and smacked it. At which point it turned on. So I didn't need to take the batteries out and lose my pictures, instead I should have just hit it first. The photos were mostly of the drive to Durham. Here's a sad face about it right after it happened.)






I'm worried the picture quality reveals that smacking it may not have been the best plan. I don't think the camera was supposed to be used as much as I have since I bought it. These (unfortunately) are the BEST pictures, out of theI've taken hundreds. But the experiment continues. I've not really gotten any feedback on it, so THAT would be appreciated.

No comments: