Sunday, February 27, 2011

Teaching

Tomorrow Emily and I start teaching again for the spring semester. We are going back to Cixi on Mondays, which is not awesome but at least should be familiar. I have 3 oral English classes, 2 tourism classes, one IELTs speaking class, and a class on American cinema. I thought I would be excited about the cinema class, but it is such a pain to get movies with Chinese subtitles and the previous teacher had chosen some REALLY bad movies. I should get to bed, but I'm nervous about remembering all the names of my students tomorrow. Eeek! Emily and I have just been taking it easy since we got back from southeast Asia. Cooking, cleaning, watching tv on the internet, reading, and just general shenanigans. We are ready to come home and see family and hope this semester goes by just as quickly and easily as the first one. It looks like we won't be home until the beginning of July instead of mid to late June as we had hoped, but that's how the cards are dealt. Wish us luck for tomorrow!

No comments: