Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cool

The first week of classes have ended and it all seems to be going pretty well. I am trying to be much better organized this semester, which is hard for me (as anyone who knows me will understand). I was really worried about my movie class but the kids seemed into it. Although I was worried I didn't have enough material in my first day notes, I only managed to get through half of them.

Here is a cool link for a parody of Goodnight Moon, based on Dune that is really awesome.
I sent it to Mitch and I think he may be the only person who knows me who would enjoy it. Also check out this cool article, that helps to give me some nice thoughts about raising children of my own.

Emily and I are planning on having some Indian food tomorrow and working on writing out teaching plans. Not much else going on!
J

1 comment:

scarsrndeep said...

Jeremiah..so excited to hear how you both are doing...LOVE the Dune Moon link..miss you always