Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nice Day

I met up with a friend of mine, Mr. Mattford, today to have a cup of coffee.  For whatever reason we haven't seen each other in a while.  That kind of sucked.  So it was nice to catch up.  We had coffee at Coffeeology and then he accompanied me to Maya to sell some books.  I've been trying to downsize before the move.  We were there for a bit and then were met by Emily and Nataly as they got off work.  The four of us decided that it was a good time for dinner/breakfast at Best Diner.  After gorging we all went our separate ways.  I got home and struggled with a stupid D&D story I'm working on. I was distracted by the facebook, seeing that the keyboard player for the Mantras was jamming at sessions. Emily and I went to see them and work on crafts and write.  She forgot crafting stuff, and my computer decided not to work, so instead we had a cherry latte, and a Sacred Cow chai milk stout (very tasty).  The end.  Tomorrow is also going to be fun, but I'm not sure what will happen yet.

No comments: