Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ugh. Starting Over.

So.  Life is change, but I'm bringing this back.  Or at least I'm going to try to.  I used to write blogs for this thing all of the time, but once I got back from China it just lost its appeal.  I didn't even keep up with my booklist, which I'd done for YEARS!  I've gutted the old posts and plan on doing more with this.  Hopefully I will have some good updates soon.

I don't work at Starbucks anymore.  I spent over a decade with that company, but circumstances made it necessary for me to start helping take care of my mother in law.  She's doing well now, and soon Emily and I will be moving to Hartsville, SC.  I've grown to feel like a true NC resident and I'm not sure I'm prepared for this move.  Surprisingly I'm really excited about it.  I think it's time for a pseudo new start and new horizons. 

So here goes.

No comments: