Sunday, December 8, 2013

Some Fortunes

Emily and I have been packing up and getting ready for move/yard sale the past few days.  We haven't decided on the house yet, but we are leaning toward the less expensive one.  Part of that decision is really trying to pare down.  It's super fun.  I ran across a bunch of fortune cookie fortunes that I had saved in a moleskin for some unknown reason and wanted to share them with you:

"A thing of great beauty will bring you great joy."
"You will spend old age in comfort and material wealth."
"Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about."
"You find beauty in ordinary things, do not lose this ability."
"Good timber does not grow with ease; the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees."
"Good things are being said about you."
"Disregard last fortune."

Take what you want from it.  I love the little buggers.  I asked Emily if she had anything to say about moving and she replied, "AAAAACCCKKKK!!!!."

No comments: