Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just a Note


Here's a picture of Emily all dressed up in her old salem garb. She certainly does look dashing and historical doesn't she? The new computer is working like a dream, which is a huge relief. I got it all set up last night and finished my history paper on it. Although Emily and I are trying to really watch our finances, we plan on going to lunch at the new Pad Thai place next to us. They gave us some great buy one get one coupons last time, so lunch for the two of us will be about $5. I bought my sister and my brother in law's birthday presents yesterday. I think that they both will be delighted. With Christmas right around the corner I'm trying to plan ahead financially and get most people's presents early. So far I have most of the list planned or bought. One thing's for sure, this is NOT going to be a very big Christmas. So people won't feel like they got screwed, I think I'll just ask for toothpicks and complimentary mints for myself. If you get the same from me don't feel to bad. Now that the new computer is in I plan on blogging with more frequency so please don't stop reading!

(also, I hear you got a new car Dad, congrats!)

2 comments:

Annie said...

Shouldn't you tell us what your sister and brother-in-law are getting for their birthdays?

Annie said...

Emily looks just like someone from back in Old Salem times! And she already has her Halloween costume ready!