Monday, October 8, 2007

More Notes from the ds

Hello out there. I'm working on my midterms and quietly freaking out. The math midterm is almost finished and the english paper is in some sort of semi-written form. What is really hard is that the paper is about one of my favorite authors. I know that it seems like that should be a good thing, but instead it feels more difficult because I want the teacher to know that I really get Gibson. The big timeline project is all done except for the execution (yikes!). I feel pretty confident about the history midterm but I still plan on cramming my ass off tonight. I feel so stressed but I know that everything will work out all right. So I'm off to have a smoke and then back to work!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm sure you did awesome on all of your midterms. My tea is very hot. Are you excited about the Biltmore?