Saturday, August 9, 2008

Vacation Blog 2

We went out on Dad's boat today. Emily got sick. Before we went boating we went to flaming amys for burritos. I'll put up more pictures when we get to myrtle beach. Having a wonderful time and eating delicious tabouli and hummus.






Sorry, I wrote the first part of this post on the nintendo ds, so it is understandably brief. I'm on the asus now, so I can manage to type a little bit faster. We are really having a great time. The weather has been beautiful and we have eaten such delicious food. It was really cool to show Emily the room where I stayed when I went to UNCW and to show her some stuff. I took tons of photos (I got a 1 gig sd card to use for the asus but never seem to keep anything on the computer that needs it, so the sd card was repurposed as a trip camera card). Having the 1 gb card means that I take photos constantly now though. I suppose it improves the chances of getting a good picture. Emily is fast asleep beside me and all is well. Once we are home I may try to put up more photos. It isn't like many people get on here to see them, but I usually post the best ones and it makes me happy to go back and be able to see them all picked out instead of having to fish through tons of other pictures. The bunny loves Dads house and runs around getting into trouble. I only hope he doesn't eat or break anything. Tomorrow we might try and take the ferry and maybe see the battleship.

No comments: