Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation Blog 4

Emily and I woke up this morning and packed up the bunny before heading out to Myrtle Beach. The ride down was very nice and the beach is not half as crowded as we thought it would be. The initial vacation settling period of unloading the car, settling the bunny, buying groceries, etc. is never fun but was finished quickly. Now we are just about to have some dinner and then go for a swim this evening. I have TONS of photos, but the wireless here is hard to pirate so that may have to wait until we get home (at which point there will be a huge photo blog). Hopefully I will be able to work on some brickfilms here and will post those if any get done.


*****UPDATE!*****

Here are some of the battleship pictures, as well as a picture of a puzzle Emi put together after our evening swim and shower. The Cornbread is enjoying himself immensely. I realized I brought way to many books to read, but will do my best to add some notches to my reading list. More tomorrow.






No comments: