Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'll Fly Away

The bags are packed, kindles and ipods loaded and charged, sunglasses and silly straw hat set by the door with care. Tomorrow we head out! I will be gone for about 25 days, exploring Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam. Emily and I are super excited about it, and it was one of our big dreams when we came to China to have a chance and travel. What's weird is that China doesn't even seem like a destination anymore, it is just where we are! I may try and grab some internet time on the trip, but neither of us are taking computers (packing light, or at least we are for us!). I will try to take lots of pictures and will make sure I have a nice time at the beach in memory of everyone who is cold and in the snow right now.
Love,
J

2 comments:

infinitezest said...

have fun and be safe! cant wait to read about what you do over there!

Dougpad said...

Have fun. It is going to be great. Eat lots of good Vietnamese street food!

Love you!