Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Monumental Day

Today is the third anniversary of the Jeremy/Emily union. It has mostly been okay. There is not much that I could complain about. The infidelities and vicious fights, as well as the physical abuse, are mostly behind us. Most of my bones have healed nicely (did you really think I got carpal tunnel surgery?). Emily seems to have cooled down lately; I don't fear for my life as much as I used to. She is only as annoying in the evening as she is in the morning. The rest of it I manage to block out with migraines. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like without her, but the Stockholm syndrome is so set in that it's useless to fight it. Three years. It seems so much longer. Here are some pictures that span those endless seasons and timeless progressions of seconds that seem like minutes that seem like months. Sigh.




1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks pookie, love you too