Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally Friday

This week has been rather hellish, with due dates of papers getting mixed up so that I ended up writing an 8 page, 5 page, and 2 page paper in about an 8 hour period. I only have an Exec. Summ., a presentation, a 4 page paper, a 6 page paper, a Cinema exam, and a History exam left. Thank god! That means of course that I should have a very busy weekend, starting Sat.

So today I totally slacked on the whole getting things done front. I slept late, as in PM late, and then played with the bunny. Much internet playing, some reading, and the watching of Hellboy II filled the day until Emily came home.

Oh yeah, brief aside, Emily got the most amazingly cute haircut.

Anyhoo, back to the boring description of the day I had. Emily and I went to the library to pick up two books I had on hold (meaning of course that I left with like 15) and visited Jed at his office. Then we ate dinner (chinese food) and did laundry. We really like the new apartment, and not having a washer dryer isn't so bad as the Wash Pub is across the street. It's nice to have a beer while washing your underoos.





No comments: