Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Very Fancy Feast

Today has been a very exciting day for Emily and I. We got a great lunch out at a restaurant our friend Maggie took us to, met some nice people at a convenience store, and had a great dinner with our department and the vice pres. of our school. The food was wonderful and so was the company. While the beginning of our trip was fraught with terror and uncertainty at all of the unknowns, the past few days have become quite easy. We have met and discussed most of our classes and Emily and I have written out our lesson plans. The whole thing seems to be coming together. Saturday Emily's sister is coming to Ningbo so we are very excited to have a familiar face around. Emily and I can't wait to see her and our hearts are already with her on the VERY long flight over. I have finally started catching up on my Doctor Who watching and Emily on her Dugger TV. So it is all coming together! Emily is excited because she is going to get some yarn soon. She wanted me to put that in. Also, I am finally getting used to my Kindle. I was not getting along with it, but it is starting to seem like a true friend (though still not as good as a print book).

No comments: