Monday, November 12, 2007

Compulsive

I don't think that I've ever accomplished less than I have today. Some how I got sucked into the boob tube for a solid 5 hour chunk. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but it has inspired me to create (Ta Da!) a TV schedule. While said tv schedule is presently only a mental construct, it will be soon added to my little notebook and then ignored. I did watch Heroes tonight which surprised me with the first really sorta decent show it has had this season. The one show that continually surprises me (maybe because I only watch the last 15 min. of it before Heroes is on) has been Chuck. It cracks me up, but actually seems to have some sort of plot. I think that I just had a whole new wave of depression because I'm commenting on TV I watched on my blog when I should be writing a paper.

Who wants to run away to Korea with me?

1 comment:

Emily said...

sparkling! lets do run away to korea the perfect mix of tradition and technology