Monday, January 14, 2008

First Day of School

So I started school today. But before that I went to the physical therapist. The Dr. is pretty funny and seemed concerned with how I felt and not how fast he could talk at me and then get me out. I go back next Mon. I had my Spanish class and my Chem class today. The chem class, with the lab on Mondays, is from 1pm-5:20pm with a 15 minute break. Yuck. The teacher seemed really cool though and hopefully the readings will be interesting. I had to bread down and buy the Spanish textbook today because I couldn't use the 6th edition (which was free), instead I bought the 7th edition (which was $146). I got coffee with Jed after class and we loosely framed plans for a bike ride this weekend, but that really depends on what the weather is like. It will be difficult to fit it in with the other stuff that we are doing for Em's b-day. Emily and I went to the mall to find her some pants (unsuccessfully), then came home for the leftover pizza (dinner). I needed to go change my coins into an Amazon gift cert. at the grocery store and we ended up being amazed with produce. There are crazy tropical fruits that I have never even heard of. I wanted to splurge and use the credit card to buy one of each and have and exotic fruit frenzy, but Emily's better judgment won the day. We ended up buying a red pummelo. Those things are huge! It was pretty tasty too.

No comments: