Tuesday, January 29, 2008

From the ds Once More

I know that it has been a few days since I have posted a blog of any real length. I have been super busy eth school. It takes a lot to keep up with the amount of work I have. I went to the doctor today for a complete physical (which was not a whole lot of fun) and got a prescription for this new drug that will supposedly make me want to stop smoking. I plan on giving it a try later this week. The dr. told me that I needed to start getting out and exercising more. He said I should sart rding my bike more so I will. I have to get to class now.

2 comments:

IM said...

Hey Jeremy, may be a bad time to ask but when are we going to get together and play guitar/uke. Scientists claim that music relieves stress and helps you think better.

Emily said...

I think the house is trying to eat me. I have nothing to base this on. why don't you blog from your computer. I'm a computer, stop all the downloading