Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FROM THE DS

What up yalls? I be writin this on me nintendo ds. I got an internet browser for it which is really pretty cool. Its Kinda slow and I dont have a lot of control over what punctuation I can use, but its still awesome. So please forgive the typos, and know that im workin on it. I still dont have the new dell yet but it should be here any day. Promise to put up some new pics when it does get here. Annie came by the other day to give me my b-day present. It was really nice getting to see her. The two of us dont get together as often as we should. I am stressing about an English paper that is due on Thur., but I know I can do it. Im planning to switch my major to history from english because I have remembered that I dont particularly care for ripping my books apart. Oh well, that is all for now, peace out.
(everyone should look up the term lolcats --exercise that wiki!--and go to the icanhascheeseburger link)

No comments: