Wednesday, December 5, 2007

So Tired



It's 1:25 Am on Wed. as I begin this post. I've been smashing my head against the brick wall that is my next to last Eng. assignment. I don't think I have EVER had such a hard time writing a paper. My back (which I'll write all about as soon as I have time) was starting to feel a little better before this marathon session in the old computer chair. Someday if I get rich I will buy a nice comfortable computer chair. Right now I just wish that I was done with this semester. I keep plugging along and hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow when this paper is turned in. I wont say it's the worst paper I've ever written, but it is close. Green ginger tea is a life saver. Someone told me it might snow soon. That makes me happy.

1 comment:

Emily said...

you forgot to mention the best part of candy making when you tried to eat some but it got stuck in your mouth and your couldn't spit it out....I was thinking that maybe people would just appreciate some herseys kisses or a nice snickers